Vauxhall Bertone Owners Club

All times are UTC

<---
HOME | FORUM | GARAGE | PHOTOGALLERY | SEARCH | ARCADE

Forum rules

If you have anything for sale and you wish to place it up for our members please ensure you post pictures of the item(s) along with a full and accurate description. Posts that do not contain images or a full description the member will be asked to add pictures if they fail to do so the post will be deleted after 24hrs. VB-OC can not be held responsible for any items for sale on this site apart from official VB-OC merchandise. Any ill feeling after a bad sale can be kept from the forum. Members who prove to be rogue sellers will be banned for life

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: FOR SALE: Vauxhall Astra CDX Estate Mk4 1999
PostPosted: 01 Apr 2012 07:12 

Have thanks: 49 times

2001 Vauxhall Astra Coupe Turbo Edition

Area Organiser: West Sussex
For Sale:

Dana's astra estate is up for sale. It's the CDX model which has air/con, traction control, ABS, electric windows, rev counter, cd changer, etc (see below). It's a shame to sell it as it runs perfectly and have a MASSIVE boot and even bigger when you put the rear seats down. Cosmetically it's a little bit tatty (scratches and a small dent on the boot) but no rust at all.

eBay number: 330711652745
Here's the advert (as seen on ebay, pistonheads and autotrader)

Vauxhall Astra Estate CDX 1999,
1.8 16v X18XE1,
97,000 miles,
Tax till the end of April 2012,
MOT till Nov 2012

Full service history, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Drivers airbag, Passenger airbag, Electric windows all round, Electric mirrors, Remote central locking, 2 keys, Traction control (with button), ABS, Power steering, Rear armrest, Tape/Radio player with CD changer, Steering wheel controls, Alarm, Immobiliser, Loads of receipts.

Good Points:
The car runs like a dream. No knocks or bangs. Mechanically the car is perfect with an excellent service history and loads of receipts to prove it. This car has an enormous boot, I managed to get a 6ft wardrobe in the back (with the seats down) with no problems. It was serviced at 95,000 miles with a minor service by V-tuning.

Bad Points:
Cosmetically the car has scratches on it and small dent on boot lid (which doesn't effect the door opening or closing.) Being 14 years old I could forgive it for having them. There is NO RUST on the car at all!
The rear driver’s electric window doesn't work.

All in all it has been a very reliable and good car for me and my family. It has loads of life left in it and will go on for many more years to come.

Ideally I'm looking for around £1200 but I'm open to offers.

See eBay listing for pictures.

WARNING

This thread has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and/or logged in to view this response.

or
 Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]